Re: [Exim] How to enable procmail in exim

Autor: Dan Egli
A: webmaster at xoim.com
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] How to enable procmail in exim
webmaster at xoim.com wrote:

> --
> --
> Anyone know how to support procmail in exim ? I searched all the
> internet but I can't find any solutions, most of the result talk as if
> procmail supported by default
>
> I have attached my exim.conf file
>
> PS: I don't know anything about exim, so I am very sorry if this easy
> question.
> --

It took me 20 minutes of searching when I first setup exim to find
Procmail support. It boils down to a router and a transport.

procmail_director:
driver = accept
check_local_user
no_verify
user = ${local_part}
require_files = $home/.procmailrc
transport = procmail_transport

procmail_transport:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/bin/procmail -p"
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
no_freeze_exec_fail
group = mail
no_log_defer_output
no_log_fail_output
no_log_output
no_return_fail_output
no_return_output
return_path_add
umask = 0022

that's all I use here and it works great.

-- Dan