Re: [Exim] System filter pipe not working

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Rory Campbell-Lange
To: Exim Users, Nigel Wade
Betreff: Re: [Exim] System filter pipe not working
Hi Nigel

Thanks for your responses; sorry about responding properly earlier.
Signs of extreme frustration.

I failed to look at your email closely enough. The error I was making
was to put a "command = " line in the pipe transport (see *** below for
anyone who might find this thread in the archives).

It now all works as expected. Thanks very much for your help.

Kind regards,
Rory

--
Rory Campbell-Lange