Re: [Exim] Two Bugs 4.34 - match_domains and dnsdb

Autor: Silmar A. Marca
A: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Two Bugs 4.34 - match_domains and dnsdb
1) I'm need to match if domain of "message-id", "helo_hostname" is in my local
domains. If I'use one mysql query for message-id, one for helo_hostname, it is
not correct...
2) I'm need to force a exim to ignore these 'defer' messages... if domains not
lookup, it not exist....

A) I need to search if "helo_hostname" and "message-id" header is in my local
domains. I'm try to use dnsdb, but if domain dont exist, the exim "DEFER"
this... I'm need to ignore the defer and continue.