Re: [Exim] Yahoo DomainKeys...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Yahoo DomainKeys...
On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 11:03:09AM -0400, Jim Trigg wrote:
> Most mailing lists do; most forwarding setups do not. I'm not sure
> whether most mailing lists use an envelope sender of the original sender
> or the mailing list; if the latter then there should be no problem.

The envelope sender is explicitly ignored in DomainKeys. But most mailing
lists have an envelope relating to the list, and headers as they came in.

The interesting problems come with lists like this one, which, very
sensibly, strip out unwanted attachments...

Signed email is a disaster when dealing with mailing lists.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick          <mbm@???>           http://colondot.net/
                      (Please use this address to reply)