Re: [Exim] trying to understand how acl_check_rcpt works

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Kurt Lieber
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] trying to understand how acl_check_rcpt works
On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 12:45:07PM +0100 or thereabouts, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> > Does the acl_check_rcpt ACL get run through more than once during a typical
> > message session?
>
> Once per recipient.

OK, but I'm still confused how acl_m0 is being set. As I read the
documentation about ACL variables[1] it says that acl_cN persits throughout
the SMTP session while acl_mN persists only when a message is being
received. As I read it, that says that acl_mN should be reset
per-recipient. Or am I misunderstanding it?

Thanks for the help.

--kurt

[1] http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_toc.html#TOC271