Re: [Exim] what a fool! fake secondary and spam

Autor: Alun
A: Giuliano Gavazzi
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] what a fool! fake secondary and spam
Giuliano Gavazzi (eximlists@???) said, in message
    <a06100506bcd0f2805d3e@???>:

> My finding are thus: an hour (the TTL) after I added the fake MX I
> had the first spammer hit (fortunately the firewall rule was logged).
> In 24 hours I had 1500 attempts, in the same period I got about 1300
> rejections to the primary (this does not include spam that is dropped
> thanks to the SMTP delays introduced for low scoring emails).

Thanks for that! In that case I'm definitely going to have a play
with fake secondaries here.

Cheers,
Alun.

--
Alun Jones                       auj@???
Systems Support,                 (01970) 62 2494