[Exim] System filter pipe not working

Autor: Rory Campbell-Lange
A: Exim Users
Assumpte: [Exim] System filter pipe not working
Hi

I'm reposting this as I'm completely flummoxed.

I'm getting lines like this in the logs:

2004-05-19 14:40:24 1BQRJ0-0002g2-Js =>
|/root/bin/exim4_postgres_insert.pl $h_date $message_id $h_X-Filter-ID
$recipients $h_subject $message_size $h_from $h_to $h_cc <system-filter>
T=system_pipe_transport

but nothing is hitting the script. I'm trying to collect the parameters
in @ARGV and there is nothing there!

Also, why does the name of the command have to appear in both the
transport definition and the system filter file pipe line?

Thanks for any eludication.

Rory

--
Rory Campbell-Lange