Re: [Exim] Yahoo DomainKeys...

Autor: McKeever Chris
A: exim-users, Andre Grueneberg
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Yahoo DomainKeys...

On Wed, 19 May 2004 03:27 , Andre Grueneberg <andre@???> sent:

>--
>Andreas Steinmetz wrote:
>> > http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
>> Sorry, but my point of view is that this system is utter bullshit.
>
>I have to second this, but for other reasons.

I may not have fuly understood this article - but does this mean that an mail client that _needs_ to send outbound mail via thier HOME ISP will
not be able to send email from thier work account (such as using outlook and putting thier FROM as thier work address and using thier ISP mail
server)???