Re: [Exim] BACKUP smart host?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Juha Saarinen
Para: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] BACKUP smart host?
Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:

> No, but on the other hand, if I want an authoritative contact address, I
> could go, in the UK, to Companies House. If I want, I can sue them. It's
> more the ability for recourse post facto that I'm getting at here. This is
> *far* easier for a business than it is for a home user.

Well, I am not a lawyer, so can't comment on that, especially outside of
the UK.

How many companies have you sued?

> It's your decision to snip the recipients or not.
>
> Courtesy copies get filed as spam anyway, but it just wastes my bandwidth.

Yes, I realise this is a preference that some people hold and others
don't. It's not enough of a nuisance to get all het up about though, so
please bear with with me while I try to provide what I hope is somewhat
useful input on the rather off-topic issue of who is and who isn't
allowed to run mail servers.

--
Juha