Re: [Exim] BACKUP smart host?

Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] BACKUP smart host?
On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 09:23:12PM +1200, Juha Saarinen wrote:
> Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> >Accountability is the one thing you missed.
> Who is accountable for what? If you think businesses are somehow holier
> than thou when it comes to handling email, you've another think coming.

No, but on the other hand, if I want an authoritative contact address, I
could go, in the UK, to Companies House. If I want, I can sue them. It's
more the ability for recourse post facto that I'm getting at here. This is
*far* easier for a business than it is for a home user.

> >(and please don't courtesy copy me)
> Complain to the list manager.

It's your decision to snip the recipients or not.

Courtesy copies get filed as spam anyway, but it just wastes my bandwidth.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick          <mbm@???>           http://colondot.net/
                      (Please use this address to reply)