Re: [Exim] exim create every 2 minutes in the /tmp a file

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim create every 2 minutes in the /tmp a file
If you want replies, using an address with nospam hacks in it is a bad
idea. FOrcing reply-to to point to that address is even siller.

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 14:31, WIAME Jean-Robert wrote:
> I got a big problem with exim 3.30

Thats *really* old. I mean its only value now is as an antique.

> I don't know why but exim create every 2 minutes in the /tmp a file
> which is an email. The size of the file is 5,7M

You have some form of anti-spam stuff built into it. But you haven't
told us what that is so theres no way we can help you.... even if we
could reply to you.

    Nigel.