Re: [Exim] How to use director and receiver_try_verify toget…

Autor: tao lin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] How to use director and receiver_try_verify together?
Thanks for your help, Nico. My exim server works fine now.

I know I should upgrade to exim4. But the problem for me is that I am a
beginner of Linux and Exim. And my server is installed with SpamAssassin,
exiscan and clamav. (They're setup by our former network admin). And it's a
big task for me to move to exim4. But as a so active mail list, I think I
should give a try and just put my questions in here once I really can not
solve by myself.

Regards,
Tao