[Exim] Completely (including all configuration) database dri…

Author: Gabriel Ambuehl
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Completely (including all configuration) database driven MLM?
Hello,
after some messing around with Exim I got it to the point where it
does everything out of a PostgreSQL database save for one last
remaining bit: mailing lists. To ease the pain of administering those,
I'm looking for a MLM that is able to hold all configuration data in a
Postgre DB so our administration tools have one simple place to change
data in. Most MLMs simply store their config in proprietary format
which is a pain to interface with. Some go as far as storing
subscriber lists in a DB but that still leaves the trouble of having
to parse configuration files to change the behavior of lists...

Exilist would seem to be able to store all configuration in MySQL but
it doesn't look like it's supporting Postgre so does anyone know of a
MLM that fits the bill?