Re: [Exim] [possible faq] how do modify headers in a ~/.forw…

Author: Nico Erfurth
To: Marc Haber, Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Exim] [possible faq] how do modify headers in a ~/.forward?
Marc Haber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to modify the subject of incoming messages depending on
> some conditions. For example, I would like to change the subject to
> "[bugtraq] $subject" if the message comes in for the recipient
> mh+bugtraq@???.

This is on the wishlist for some time now, it's in "Things that didn't
make it into exim4".
<quote>
. Allow user filters to use "headers add", but probably not remove. Or
maybe just implement "allow" options for both of these features.
</quote>

So I suppose that will be unsupported for quite some time. ;)

Nico