Re: [Exim] regex list

Author: Mark Seamans
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] regex list
Well, I guess I will answer it myself:

Pull out the "regex = ...." statement, whole list and all...
and replace it with:
regex = ${readfile{/etc/exim/keywords.reject}}

Move your list to a file, mine was keywords.reject, colon separated.
Now, it works, -AND- you can add entries to it on the fly. No
restarting exim.

If anyone sees anything wrong with this solution, please let me know.
The only thing I have come up with is for every email, it will query the
list.

Thanks.

Mark