Re: [Exim] acl drop bug ?

Author: Jean-Louis Bergamo
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] acl drop bug ?
On Fri, 14 May 2004, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Fri, 14 May 2004, Nico Erfurth wrote:
>
> > I just looked over it and it seems like that drop isn't handle the same
> > way in a data-acl, as it is in the other ACL. At least I see nothing
> > that could handle a FAIL_DROP there. Maybe the buffer isn't flushed in
> > this case? I'm not sure and I don't have time to look closer into it.
>
> Thanks, Nico. I think you are right. Jean-Louis, please try this patch:
> In the daemon.c source file, around line 451, there is this code

It seems to works better : i apply patch on exim 4.34, rebuild debian
package and ..
[..]
354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
From: me
To: other
Subject: test virus

(eicar string)
.
550-This message contains a virus or other harmful content
550 (Eicar-Test-Signature)
Connection closed by foreign host.

thanks for your job. a 4.35 will be available soon ? ;-)

best regards,

Jean-Louis