Re: [Exim] Exiscan wishlist

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Bruce Richardson
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exiscan wishlist
Bruce Richardson wrote:

> The whole thing is very generic. Having had a quick look at the code,
> I'd say there's nothing stopping you from using it with any MTA. OK, it
> calls exim in batch mode at one point but that can easily be worked
> round. Hell, I think I could get this working on Windows if I had to.

Most of the work was actually writing the web interface. :) It is more
geared towards "corporate" use where you have a large number of smaller
lists with independent owners, instead of a few very large lists. I
wrote this for a customer who is using it with ~400 lists with a total
of 7000 registered addresses and it works fine.

I think one MySQL specific feature that I used was "auto-increment" for
the user and list IDs.

/tom