Re: [Exim] Exiscan wishlist

Autor: Bruce Richardson
A: Exim Users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exiscan wishlist
--
On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 12:08:35PM +0200, Dominik Ruf wrote:
> * Avleen Vig <lists-exim@???> [2004-05-14 04:12]:
>
> > But it soon became evident that all the current MLM's are TOO full
> > featured, and not needed for the majority of operations,
>
> exilist? http://duncanthrax.net/exilist-distro/

Ooh! Mailing lists with database backends excite me. OTOH,
applications that insist on one particular database depress me, because
most open source apps do not make sophisticated use of databases and
could easily work with any back end. Still, I see it uses Perl DBI so
it may well be easy to adapt.

Damn, as if I didn't already have enough in my in-tray.

--
Bruce

Bitterly it mathinketh me, that I spent mine wholle lyf in the lists
against the ignorant. -- Roger Bacon, "Doctor Mirabilis"