Re: [Exim] A couple things before I start my Exim migration

Author: Tom Wiebe Lists
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] A couple things before I start my Exim migration
Excellent!

I'll dig more into using mysql for this, as I'm not a perlhead in the
slightest. I had suspected that there were multiple ways to do all of
these things. I'm really liking the flexibility of Exim, and the
straightforward syntax for things.

Thanks much for the input. I'm sure I'll have more questions later. :)

Tom