[Exim] Exiscan wishlist

Author: Keith Martin
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exiscan wishlist
Appologies in advance if this is not quite the right place to post this,
but I don't know of a specific exiscan list...

I would like to be able to have a bit more control over the regex
options from exiscan. For example, being able to specify if the regex
should be case in-sensitive or not would make my config file a lot
smaller and more readable. Also, being able to limit it to certain
sections of the messaage, for example just the headers, or even just the
subject line, would be usefull. (well, I think it would be!)

Is there a way for the regex command to point to a separate file
containing the patterns that need to be checked for? - these could then
be updated without having to edit the main exim config.

Regards,
Keith.