Re: [Exim] Re: Exim 4.33 local_scan() problem

Author: Matt Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Exim 4.33 local_scan() problem
On May 11 Matt Bernstein wrote:

>> I've rolled back now to 4.32. At first I was happy that at least the
>> failure mode of my local_scan was TEMPREJECT, but now I'm wondering why
>> there are 3 mails in my queue which are missing body files..
>>
>> I'm wondering if exiscan is doing something peculiar (as my DATA ACL runs
>> before local_scan()), but I don't want to un-patch that :-(
>
>FWIW, Exim 4.34 + exiscan-acl-4.34-21.patch + exim.cyrussasl.patch has
>been working flawlessly here for a few hours. Maybe it's those cosmic
>rays..

Oh ****^H^H^H^Hbother, I take it back completely. It's come back, but
after several hours (probably waiting for Philip to leave the country..)

Grr! But I'll leave it running for now, as mail which I TEMPREJECT does
get accepted once it's taken a detour via our backup MX.. More digging (no
pun intended) required..