Re: [Exim] EHLO / HELO and AUTH LOGIN

Author: exim user
To: Anand Buddhdev
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] EHLO / HELO and AUTH LOGIN
Thanks for your prompt reply !

But my previous system is possible with both HELO / EHLO, for the client
already been using HELO, it is hard to get it to change, if the previous
system can, then the current system should able too. My previous system was
exim 4.05 on mandrake, after migrated to exim 4.24 on redhat9, this problem
appears.

PLease Help !