Re: AW: [Exim] exim - smarthost config problem - dynamic IP …

Author: java
To: Bauer, Felix
CC: java, ph10, exim-users
Subject: Re: AW: [Exim] exim - smarthost config problem - dynamic IP rejection
I was thinking that if I could telnet and HELO on PLAIN LOGIN successfully
was enought to prove that they offer auth.
Well if you are saying that they could not offer this kind of service I
may want to ask them
The thing is , looking at my exim log file when sending an email with this
configuration - it seems like my authenticator is not even invooked -
smart host comes back with 550 error code.
Do you know wny other solution for this specific dynamic IP address
problem - also using exim,
Thank you for your reply.
Much appreciated.