Re[3]: [Exim] Strange Problem with Headers

Author: Dominik Schulz
To: exim-users
Subject: Re[3]: [Exim] Strange Problem with Headers
Hi,
I were able to resolve my problem.

I just added the following lines to my local_delivery transport:
--- snip ---
check_string = ""
prefix = ""
suffix = ""
--- snip ---

I forgot to mention that I'm using the maildir format for my mailboxes,
sorry.

"Kevin Reed" <listaccount@???> wrote on Mon, 10 May 2004 09:46:08
-0700 (MST)
> I think you are looking for the return_path_add option that is added to
> the local delivery transport.

No, this didn't do it.

Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@???> wrote on Mon,
10 May 2004 17:39:25 +0100
> You must be new to this to not recognise a mbox message separator.

Define "new" ;)

Seriously: You're right. I've never used mbox format for my mailboxes,
always maildir. So I guess I am 'new to this'.

> Have a look at
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_26.html#IX1894
> You probably need to set
> message_prefix=""
> or set it to a header (with \n) - we used to inject some delivery
> specific data in a header here....

This Option isn't availiable for exim 3.3x.

Anyway, thank you very much for your hints, they helped me to find a
solution.

For reference: http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/doc/html/spec_toc.html#TOC480

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards
Dominik Schulz <exim@???>