Re: [Exim] Exim References: Lists

Author: Tony Earnshaw
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim References: Lists
fre, 07.05.2004 kl. 13.25 skrev Marcos Monge:

> Thanks you very much to everybody that answer me about reference of
> place where Exim is used.
>
> Here is a list with all the answers, that I hope that can be usefull in
> the future for someone in my case. I also had addeded some other
> reference I know from Spain. UK is the country that more use Exim,
> folowed by USA, Germany and Spain ;)

You can add 2 universities in Norway (number of users unknown, Kiril
Miazine who subscribes to this list could tell you more) Universitet i
Oslo (uio) and Universitet i Bergen (uib), as well as the ISP Demon
Internet/Thus PLC in Nederland/België my own ISP (number of users
unknown, Phil Pennock of Thus who subscribes to this list could tell you
more).

--Tonni

--

We make out of the quarrel with others rhetoric
but out of the quarrel with ourselves, poetry.

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl