RE: [Exim] Change message when maildir quota exceeded?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Taylor
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Change message when maildir quota exceeded?

Thanks for this. I tried it, and the message is now...

  an undisclosed address
    (generated from local_part@domain)

...which hides the maildir path (good) but also hides the reason for the
failure (not so good). Is there any way to simply get a 'mailbox full' message
without the maildir path?

regards,

Steve