Re: [Exim] /etc/aliases

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Peter Bowyer
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] /etc/aliases
informatica@??? <argos@???> wrote:

> i moved from sendmail to exim, and i have keep the original
> /etc/aliases
> my aliases is like:
>
> a:  a@???
> b:  b@???
> c:  c@???
>     ->since this point works well
> d: a,b

> when i send a mail to d, it doesn't send .... what i have to do?
> can you send me an example of an /etc/aliases or what to put in
> exim.conf
>
> Thanks for all and sorry for my english, not so polite.

'it doesn't send' isn't really enough information.... it may be that Exim is
qualifying the expansion of your aliases with something you don't expect...

try qualifying the a,b with the local domain name (or something that will be
routed by the system aliases router in your config) -

eg

If this doesn't work, try testing the alias with a exim -bt session, see if
it helps you work out what's going on.

Peter