[Exim] Re: remote SMTP defer to a different queue first

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tore Anderson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Re: remote SMTP defer to a different queue first
* Andrew

> I was after something like.... (lame psudo code)
> dnslookup:
> driver = dnslookup
> domains = ! +local_domains
> transport = my_spool
> ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
> no_more
>
> then in transports -
> my_spool:
> spool = /var/spool/exim.out
> defer
>
> (I know the above won't work, but is there something like that I can do?)

Though Exim doesn't have intrinsic support for different queues, it's
fairly easy to make something like this in a ad-hoc manner. I did
something like the following once (though I don't have access to that
system now, so this is from memory, but you probably get the idea):

# main section
.ifdef SLOWQ
spool_directory = /var/spool/exim4-slow
.else
spool_directory = /var/spool/exim4
.endif

  # routers section
  .ifndef SLOWQ
  slowq:
    driver = accept
    domains = ! +local_domains
    transport = slowq_pipe
    ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
    no_more
  .endif

  # tranports section
  slowq_pipe:
    driver = pipe
    use_bsmtp
    command = /usr/sbin/exim4 -DSLOWQ -bS -odq

I think that was about it. Then you'd just have to set up a queue
runner daemon or a cron job which runs the queue with -DSLOWQ, and
you're all set.

--
Tore Anderson