Re: [Exim] Bypassing failed ldap lookup

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Edgar Lovecraft
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Bypassing failed ldap lookup
Scott Redford wrote:

..[snip]...

> The router works perfectly and it pulls the password
> from mysql perfectly. The issue is that Active
> Directory forgets the password periodically and I have
> to reset the password to its original value. When AD
> forgets the password the lookup fails and email stops.

AD does not forget passwords, it will however expire them, set the account
properties to 'password never expires' for the AD account that you are
logging into AD with. If you do not know what this means, or how to do it,
then send this information to the (inept as many users on this list say)
Windows administrator for the AD domain.

--

--EAL--