[Exim] Exim health monitoring?

Author: Scott Call
To: Exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim health monitoring?
Are there any quick 'n dirty tools out there to help with figureing out if
the usage of a server has changed?

For example, yesterday I had a really weird bounce/autoreply loop that
added 10-20k messages to the load, as well as a couple of customers with
0wned machines being used as spam relays sending a couple thousand
messages with a boatload of rcpts on them.

basically what I'd like is a cronable script to run every 5-10 minutes and
give a report of suspicious stuff.

Has anyone else done this or should I try tackling it?

Thanks
-S

--
Scott Call    Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
I make the world a better place, I boycott Wal-Mart