Re: [Exim] Re: Exim 4.33 local_scan() problem

Author: Matt Bernstein
To: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Exim 4.33 local_scan() problem
At 15:48 +0100 Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:

>On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 03:37:58PM +0100, Matt Bernstein wrote:
>> At 15:23 +0100 Matt Bernstein wrote:
>> >Er.. help?! I'll try it without MBM's patch, but I don't think this will
>> >change anything.
>> Indeed it didn't.
>
>Can I breathe a sigh of relief at this point?
>
>In earlier versions of the patch (the ones not called cyrus_sasl), I screwed
>up the memory management because I didn't understand it, but the version
>available, as far as I can tell, works well...
>
>MD5sum is:
>deb078fafb29b60eff3d61524ee511b4 exim.cyrussasl.patch

Yup, that's the one I used.

I've rolled back now to 4.32. At first I was happy that at least the
failure mode of my local_scan was TEMPREJECT, but now I'm wondering why
there are 3 mails in my queue which are missing body files..

I'm wondering if exiscan is doing something peculiar (as my DATA ACL runs
before local_scan()), but I don't want to un-patch that :-(