Re: [Exim] some exiscan-acl questions..

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Brian
To: Tom Kistner, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] some exiscan-acl questions..
Tom Kistner wrote:

> Brian wrote:
>
>> from what I can see in the spamd logs is that *each* time you call spam
>> = nobody it repipes the message to spamd *again*
>

> Are you sure? The spam condition uses caching, so it will not really
> contact spamd again unless you specify a different user name. If you
> really get multiple calls for the same message and same username, then
> there is a bug. Please show me the logs :)

hmm,

I guess I'm wrong.

Someone attached a 2nd and 3rd exim machine to my spamd (on my
localnetwork) and through round-robin dns it looked like it was being
scanned multiple times..

But regardless do you really need to make all those calls to spamd?
Don't all your variables get populated after the first call to spamd?

I guess I was looking for that because that's what it looked like to me
that it was doing. Where does it say that it does caching? I didn't
even think that it would..

I was more asking than saying it did that.. after re-reading my post I
guess it didn't quite relay that.. sorry.

- Brian