RE: [Exim] roadrunner broke my new toy..

Author: Rick Cooper
To: Mike 'Fraz' White, exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] roadrunner broke my new toy..

Note at the top of the routers section where it says ORDER DOES MATTER. You
are accepting the remote hosts for default remote_smtp here (the first
router):

lookuphost:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
ignore_target_hosts = 127.0.0.0/8
transport = remote_smtp
no_more

where you should have the following order, if I am understanding you do not
want any mail sent via the local host machine . From reading your to remote
routers the above should not be in the config file at all.

ntl_router:
driver = manualroute
domains = *.rr.com:aol.com:virgin.net
route_list = * smtp.ntlworld.com:192.168.1.1
transport = remote_smtp

normal_router:
driver = manualroute
domains = ! +local_domains
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
route_list = * 192.168.1.1:smtp.ntlworld.com
transport = remote_smtp

# SpamAssassin
spamcheck_router:
no_verify
check_local_user
# When to scan a message :
# - it isn't already flagged as spam
# - it isn't already scanned
condition = "${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:}
{!eq{$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}}} {1}{0}}"
driver = accept
transport = spamcheck