[Exim] Re: exim3 is OpenRelay

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Karel W. Dingeldey
To: Miquel van Smoorenburg, exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: exim3 is OpenRelay
Hello Miquel.

> Did you by accident, or on purpose, configure exim to forward

unknown
> local users to a smarthost? That would have this exact same effect.

Yes, exim has to forwards my own domains to an internal mailserver.
Outgoing mail is forwarded to the ISP's mailserver.
How can I change the current behaviour of exim? I don't want to change
to exim4 as someone else said.

> >My current exim.conf (main part):
>
> That doesn't look right. rechnername.domain.com ?

domain.com:domain2.com ?
> If you want people to look at your config, don't try to obfuscate

it.

Sorry, I anonymized my config a little bit for security reasons, an
open relay isn't a good thing, you know. In the example the server
acts as an mail-proxy (for two domains, domain.com and domain2.com)
which scans for virus and spam. After that it forwards it to an
internal server. I set up local_domains to localhost and the fqdn of
the machine.

Greetings,
Karel