Re: [Exim] roadrunner broke my new toy..

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] roadrunner broke my new toy..
On Tue, 4 May 2004 19:01:04 +0100 Mike 'Fraz' White <fraz@???> wrote:
> a) Deliver mail via a smarthost for specific recipient domains or
> b) Deliver mail via a smarthost if the original connection is refused or
> c) Do both a and b

yes, yes, and yes.

i suppose you want to know how, too. the following is
from the exim config for my laptop, used when i'm sitting
at home on my road runner cable modem connection.
the theory behind this is that for road runner and aol
email, i'm best off sending to road runner's server first,
and using my server in colo as a fallback. the reverse
is true for all other mail i send out. order matters, the
domain for rr.com/aol.com needs to be first, as the
catchall does catch all (except local domains):

rr_laptop_router:
driver = manualroute
domains = *.rr.com:aol.com
route_list = * smtp.nycap.rr.com:192.94.170.8
transport = remote_smtp

laptop_router:
driver = manualroute
domains = ! +local_domains
route_list = * 192.94.170.8:smtp.nycap.rr.com
transport = remote_smtp

--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???