RE: [Exim] roadrunner broke my new toy..

Author: Mike 'Fraz' White
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] roadrunner broke my new toy..

---8<---
> Instead, what you probably have encountered is that RoadRunner reject
> incoming messages (at the MAIL FROM: stage) if they are sent directly
> from "Dynamic" IP addresses (which actually means
> residential/private-use IP addresses issued by ISPs to their

customers,
> dynamic or not). Try "telnet herndon.mgw.rr.com 25", and talk to

their
> SMTP server directly -- this is what I got:

---8<---

Which bring me neatly onto a question I was going to raise (apologies
for jumping in).

Is it possible to configure Exim to either

a) Deliver mail via a smarthost for specific recipient domains or
b) Deliver mail via a smarthost if the original connection is refused or
c) Do both a and b

--
Mike 'Fraz' White
www.smartowner.co.uk