[Exim] configuring ldap server timeout for condition stateme…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: email lists
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] configuring ldap server timeout for condition statements in manual router?
Hi All,

I have a requirements for exim to perform recipient verification against
the AD global catalogue - and all is working fine when 1 or more of the
AD GC servers is available. The current router for this is:

mailroutes:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/exim-local-domains
route_data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/exim-local-domains}}
condition = ${lookup ldap
{user="cn=eximldap,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=local" pass=xxxxxx \

ldap:///?proxyaddresses?sub?(proxyaddresses=smtp:${quote_ldap:$local_par
t}@${quote_ldap:$domain})} {yes}}
verify_recipient
no_more

exim 4.32 was compiled with openldap 2.x support. configuring CONNECT
and TIME values for the ldap url appears not to have any effect (as
indicated by http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_9.html)

What I am now wanting is that when the AD GC servers are down / not
reachable / etc, that a catch all router for local domains is then used
after a given timeoute period or if the ldap lookup is unable to
proceded normally.

Is this possible? If so, I would greatly appeciate any assistance.

Tia,

Darren