Re: [Exim] How to verify (with ACL) virtual domain accounts …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] How to verify (with ACL) virtual domain accounts like described in exim docs "42.6. Virtual domain"
Wolfgang.Fuertbauer@??? wrote:
> Dear collegues,
>
> I want to implent virtual domains like described in the docs, section
> 42.6 virtual:
>     driver = redirect
>     domains = dsearch;/etc/mail/virtual
>     data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/mail/virtual/$domain}}
>     no_more

> question is how to verify recipient address
>
> does
>
>    deny domains = +local_domains
>    !verify = recipient/callout=10s, defer_ok, no_cache

> still work?

You don't need the callout clause for verifying local recipients. Other than
that - yes, the recipient verification follows the same routing rules as the
delivery does (unless you specifically tell it not to with the verity option
on a router).

A slightly more logical (in my view) way round for that ACL condition is

  accept  domains       = +local_domains
          endpass
          verify        = recipient

but I think yours has the same effect.