Re: [Exim] troubleshooting verify recipient

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edgar Lovecraft
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] troubleshooting verify recipient
Joshua Alexander wrote:

> All right, I've narrowed the problem down.
>
> During actual use, the perl function in question cannot open the file it
> needs... but during exim -bt, it opens it fine.
>
> WHY oh why would this happen. It makes zero sense to me. Might exim run
> with different permissions between -bt and -bh, or between verifying and
> actual sending?

Exim need to have read/execute?? priveledges to the perl script as whatever
user exim is at the time the script runs. If this is done during delivery,
then some transports such as vacation, you may have turned off the ability
for the perl script to be run. Those user(s) would also need to be
able to have access to all files that the perl function/script is trying to
open. Check the permission on the perl script, and all related files to
the perl script.

..[snip]...

--

--EAL--