[Exim] exim + procmail email sanitzer + majordomo

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: euphoria 1999
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] exim + procmail email sanitzer + majordomo
I am having trouble getting procmail email sanitizer and majordomo to
integrate together with exim. I have been able to get the email sanitizer to
work with local accounts such as this:

exim -> procmail -> email sanitizer -> localy delivered email accounts

but the email sanitizer in combination majordomo mailing list has NOT
worked, such as:

exim -> procmail -> email sanitizer -> majordomo

instead it just gets sent out as:

exim -> majordomo

Please, if you can help me with how to add a transport and director in exim
so that majordomo will work with the procmail email sanitizer because
viruses are being sent to the mailing list.

exim v3.3
majordomo v1.94.5
procmail email sanitizer v1.13.9

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Here is my transport:

procmail_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/bin/procmail"
return_path_add
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
# check_string = "From "
# escape_string = ">From "
suffix = ""

Here are my directors:
procmail:
driver = localuser
transport = procmail_pipe
require_files = ${local_part}:+/etc/procmailrc:+/usr/bin/procmail
no_verify

majordomo:
driver = aliasfile
file = /usr/local/majordomo-1.94.5/aliases.db
search_type = dbm
user = majordomo
group = daemon
qualify_preserve_domain = true