Re: [Exim] dnslists for subscribing users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] dnslists for subscribing users
Erik Andersen <erik.andersen@???> wrote:
> --
>
> I have some users on my system that do not want my servers to use the
> rbl. Is there a way to enable/disable this for vertaint users? I have
> an idea
>

>        accept domains          =
> ${lookup{${lc:$domain}}dbm{/exim/spamsubscribers.dbm}}

>         deny    message         = rejected because
>                           $sender_host_address is in \ a black list
>                           at $dnslist_domain\n\ $dnslist_text
>            dnslists      = relays.ordb.org :
> blackholes.mail-abuse.org : dialup.mail-abuse.org :
> sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

> but i cant get it to work, anyone have an idea??

Mine looks like this - I have a domainlist defined for rbl optout, and a
hostlist for whitelisted sending hosts

deny    message       = rejected because $sender_host_address is\
 in a blacklist at $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
        log_message = RBLd by $dnslist_domain ($dnslist_value)
        dnslists      = sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
        domains = !+rbl_optout_domains
        hosts = !+rbl_whitelist

So the whole deny clause is only applied to domains not in the optout list,
and sending hosts not in the whitelist. No need for any extra conditions.

Peter