[Exim] dnslists for subscribing users

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Erik Andersen
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] dnslists for subscribing users

I have some users on my system that do not want my servers to use the rbl. Is there a way to enable/disable this for
vertaint users? I have an idea

       accept domains          = ${lookup{${lc:$domain}}dbm{/exim/spamsubscribers.dbm}}

        deny    message         = rejected because $sender_host_address is in \
                          a black list at $dnslist_domain\n\
                          $dnslist_text
           dnslists      = relays.ordb.org : blackholes.mail-abuse.org : dialup.mail-abuse.org : sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

but i cant get it to work, anyone have an idea??