Re: [Exim] question about smtp-traffic

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Yves Goergen
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Development - multi.art.studio, Tor Slettnes, exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: [Exim] question about smtp-traffic, example smtp-filter
Asunto: Re: [Exim] question about smtp-traffic
On 30.04.2004 12:46 (+0200), Philip Hazel wrote:
>>i would suggest to use <== and S= as a filter and then parse the size
>>out of S=
>
> Note that you can request S= on => lines by the log selector
> "delivery_size".
>
>>Hm, that's very uncomfortable to parse, when messages are spreaded
>>across multiple lines!
>
> log_selector = +delivery_size
>
> (as mentioned above) puts a S=xxxx entry on each => line. Does that
> help?

Why do I have S=... entires with no log_selector set and the default not
including delivery_size?

And I also want to count messages that go in AND out, not only
deliveries in one direction. (My latest pattern for this is in my mail
from almost 19h ago.) The goal should be to count everything that goes
over the network for the affected user(s), since we will have to pay the
traffic and want to re-account it to our users, right?

Volker mentioned about patching the quota stuff to count messages there.
This is not the appropriate place, I think, because it will only see
local deliveries, but no relay traffic. jm2c to this one.

Another question with this: If a message is processed several times, say
uploaded once via asmtp by my user, but forwarded more than once just to
know that the receiver cannot accept it for now. How will the log look
like then?

--
Yves Goergen <nospam.list@???>

BlackBoard Internet Newsboard System --> blackboard.unclassified.de
Free (GPL), easy to use and install, secure, innovative! (PHP+MySQL)