Re: [Exim] ACL to reject mail from MAILER-DAEMON to anyone b…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Wakko Warner
Para: Brian Kendig
CC: Nigel Metheringham, Exim-Users (E-mail)
Asunto: Re: [Exim] ACL to reject mail from MAILER-DAEMON to anyone but me?
> > So the only valid recipient in that domain is brian@???,
> > right?
>
> Actually, no; any made-up email address on my domain gets routed to my
> mailbox. This is so I can make up addresses on the fly when I sign up
> for things online (like, say, if I sign up on thestation.com then I use
> the email address brian-thestation@???), and then I can see
> who sells my address to spammers.

I do this too but adding spam-me-and-die before my domain name (which is
valid by the way) and also adding an alias pointing to me. This bypasses
the problem you mentioned. I've been bombarded with returns to
<randomchars>@mydomain. I'm really getting sick of this. I setup my
secondary to only relay for this address.