Re: [Exim] ACL to reject mail from MAILER-DAEMON to anyone b…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Brian Kendig
Para: Exim-Users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] ACL to reject mail from MAILER-DAEMON to anyone but me?
So the ACL that I'm using now is:

deny message      = The original message did not come from this site.
      condition    = ${if eq{$sender_address}{}{yes}{no}}
      condition    = ${if eq{$local_part}{brian}{no}{yes}}
      log_message  = Refused a bounce message

And I put it in my 'configure' file as the last 'deny' rule before all
the 'accept' rules. (This is the only ACL that I added to all the ones
that are put in that file by default.)

But I just now received an email from MAILER-DAEMON@??? about a
bounce from tlqyq@???, and the ACL didn't stop it; it got
through to my mailbox. The first header in the email is "Return-path:
<>".

I don't see what I'm doing wrong. And I don't know how to test this,
because when I use 'exim -bh' it requires me to give a 'mail from:'
address, and then it says:

 >>> processing "deny"
 >>> check condition = ${if eq{$sender_address}{}{yes}{no}}
 >>>                 = no
 >>> deny: condition test failed

Is there any way to see 'exim -bh's verbose output on real mail? And
why didn't my rule catch the bounce message from AOL?