[Exim] being sure I have MX set up correctly.

Autor: Ben Swihart
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] being sure I have MX set up correctly.
Hello,

I am running a Bind 9.2.2 name server on Linux that is also my exim 4.30
mail server. I am using my own name server for resolution, and I just
wanted to be sure that I had my ducks in a row for this set up. I am
pondering giving exim's mail functions it's own IP address, so reverse
lookups make sense.

Does someone have any suggestions about caveats or outlines for this set
up?

Links to docs (I am reading the exim manual now) or a previous post
welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Ben Swihart
Spirit Guardian Web Design