RE: [Exim] PHP log parser anyone?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sartorelli, Kevin
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Development - multi.art.studio
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] PHP log parser anyone?
Development - multi.art.studio [mailto:dev.null@multiartstudio.com] wrote:
Sartorelli, Kevin wrote:
>>Does anyone have some PHP code which parses the main log file?

> hmm, do you want parse the logs by apache/php? thats not a
> good idea i think because apache needs at least read access
> to the logfiles ;)

I was thinking of php-cli from a cron job. I've done some small things in PHP before and prefer to brush up on that over Perl (no flames etc please ;-) )

> i use eximstat for now, great,
> ...till i got time to test some of the system filter mechanism.
> but parsing the logs every time again and again pushes load up
> to 10 sometimes logs growing in the sky.

Currently (running SMail) I have a script run over each message in the queue that does all sorts of things, including logging message details (including SpamAssassin score, size, to, from etc). I'm just trying to find a way of getting Exim to output the same information, or to grab it from the existing logs.

Cheers
Kevin