[Exim] Add Date: header line?

Autor: Hans-Juergen Beie
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Add Date: header line?
The CHANGELOG of Exim 4.30 says

-----> cut here >-----
56. Exim used to add From:, Date:, and Message-Id: header lines to any
incoming messages that did not have them. Now it does so only if the
message originates locally, that is, if there is no associated remote
host address. When Resent- header lines are present, this applies to the
Resent-lines rather than the non-Resent-lines.
-----< cut here <-----

Some days ago I upgraded from Exim 4.12 to 4.32. Since that time mails
sent from a local cron job, which does _not_ add a "Date:" header line,
are deliverd by Exim 4.32 without adding a date header.

Header with Exim 4.12:
-----> cut here >-----