[Exim] Rejecting messages with wrong recipients headers in l…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Andrey Tverdokhleb
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Rejecting messages with wrong recipients headers in local domains
Sometimes I'm getting spam with correct "rcpt to:",
but using non-existing local part in To: f.e. I'd like
to drop such messages. So I want exim at first pass
check that all recipients addresses in my local domain
are deliverable and if there are undeliverable
addresses simply drop the whole message. I know that
this is a bad idea for big domains to do such harsh
filtering, but I find it acceptable for my little home
domain with only few existing accounts.
Is this possible?