Re: [Exim] verify = sender not working?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] verify = sender not working?
On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 10:32:28AM -0400, Brian wrote:
> In my configure file for exim, the acl_smtp_rcpt I have an acl called
> acl_check_rcpt.  In there after a forged HELO check, and the %!
> local_parts check, I have this:
>     require verify = sender
>      message = Unrouteable sender domain
> to me this checks to make sure that I can write the sender back, and
> from the docs that's what it's supposed to do, but I have errors in my

Not entirely, what this does is to check that there will be a router that
accepts the message for delivery. You could set your smarthosting
manual_route router to be no_verify (verify = false). That would force
the dnslookup router that you're using to be queried. (you may want to
use one which is verify_only if you don't have one, and you're doing
everything through your postfix smarthost).

Cheers

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick          <mbm@???>           http://colondot.net/